“The important thing is not so much that every child should be taught,
as that every child should be given the wish to learn” Sir John Lubbock
Our Mission is:
“Inspiring the Learner.”
We aim to do this by:
- Inspiring and motivating everyone to become enthusiastic life long learners.
- Providing a happy, safe caring ethos and stimulating environment in which pupils will have a desire to succeed.
- Promoting high standards in behaviour and conduct.
- Promoting high standards of pupil progress and attainment through providing highly qualified, skilled, dedicated and motivated staff.
- Fostering parental involvement in the education of their chid, and to develop the partnership between the home, the school and the community.
- Nurturing the pupil’s spiritual, moral and cultural awareness.
- Providing a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum in order to develop a range of skills, knowledge and understanding for the 21st century.
- Encouraging each child to become an active member of the school community with a valued voice.
- Encouraging and support each child in their own personal goals of achievement and independence both within and out of school hours.
- Raising aspiration and promoting a positive ‘can do attitude’ and willingness to take risks.
- Providing a firm foundation in the basic skills of Literacy and Numeracy, from which each child can develop.
- Supporting the development of each child’s self esteem and self belief.
- Providing a culture of mutual respect for individuals and property